Guys: Favorite Lingerie?

Just curious guys, what is you favorite type of lingerie? Color, does it have lace, a centerpiece?

Girls, you can answer this for your boyfriend as well, if you know what his answer would be. I'm just curious to see what most guys like.

Thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex like lace, bows, dots, pink, red, yellow, hmm and he really liked animal print lol, also you really can't go wrong with black lol.

What Guys Said 6

• Bowties. I love bowties.

For bras, I like the one's that have a little gem stone in between the cups.

Wow.

• I wouldn't use the word Favorite, but getting close. The wife's underwire bra is very comfortable, some of her underwear is also acceptable, but I do like the silky ones with some lace on them, I like dark colors, no pink or bright ones. Also sometimes crotch less nylons are comfy and handy if I wear them all day at home. Then there are the wife's Slips I'll put on too. She is warming up to the fact that I wear some of her stuff. She has left for a few days, I slept in all the lingerie gear we have, slept really good!

• I find a camisole, garters, and stockings really hot.

• I like feminine. Pink. Lace. Love running my tongue under the lace around the edge of the pantiess first.

• im a big fan of stockins and mostly anything nylon

• I don't have a favorite type really. If it looks sexy on her it's good. I am not a fan of red, yeah I'm probably in the minority. A soft pink is OK, but not anything bright or hot. It's better also as not the dominate color but an accenting one. As for cloth type. Satin! Without a doubt Satin. Silk is OK and others can be fine. I don't like over frilly much at all. I think it shouldn't show everything and leave some to the imagination because it teases more. If it has any part of it's that's seer that's also sexy. Generally though it's just if it looks sexy on her. I could go through and pick things out, but if she didn't want them it wouldn't matter.

What Girls Said 0