Do you think if a guy or girl wears clothing that matches their eyes is attractive?

Whenever I wear a blue shirt that matches my eyes, I tend to get a lot of compliments.

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes the eye color pop out!

Pair the blue shirt with black pants. If you have black hair then that's a bonus!

The blue will make everyone notice your eyes and the black will make the lighter colors even more vibrant!

There are a lot of ways to compliment your eyes and studies have shown that a lot of people look at the eyes the most when judging someone's face.

• Very nice answer :-) Iike wearing things that match my eyes occasionally because itdoes seem to get more noticed than when just wearing other colors.

What Guys Said 1

• Very true!

What Girls Said 5

• it makes the color of your eyes more noticeable and that can be charming sometimes but I wouldn't go as far to say that I find it attractive

• Yes! I know someone who does the same thing and it always brings out their eyes!.My eyes are brown so I don't think it would work for me.:/

• No one pays attention to that...at least I don't.

• Sure, as long as you don't go overboard and just where one color. Makes your eye color stand out and pop.

• be careful cause then it can look like you're trying too hard

• This is true, especially if it happens like everyday, small amounts and not over the top is good.