Girls with short hair ?

This question is directed to guys, what is your preferred hair length on a girl ?

• Short.
    18% (3)14% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • Medium.
    47% (8)14% (1)38% (9)Vote
  • Long, Down to nipples or past
    35% (6)72% (5)45% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls with long hair, I really don't dig that short stuff.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think girls with shorter hair can sometimes look like guys. Some girls look really good with short hair like Victoria Beckham but she's hot anyways(no I'm not into girls.just honest). I think medium and longer hair are more feminine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like medium hairs and sometimes short, they best suit me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Average (medium) length is generally the best -- some gals can pull off really short or really long hair, but not all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like longer hair but I know for modern women that is frequently not practical. So I adore the Asian women with their ponytails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been more attracted to girls who had longer hair, shoulder length or longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • well both I don't mind but then I think girls with short hair are sexy in a way

0|0
    0|0
  • it depened on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • short.but not too much

0|0
    0|0
  • medium is my favrite short is great to but I don't like it when its to long

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her hair to look good on her. I seem to generally like women with shorter hair, but at the same time I've liked women with longer hair and medium hair. I've found a woman with one hair style attractive, then she changed it for something and she looked better. So it's really how the hair looks on her. If she looks good with short hair, go with it. If she likes it long, than that's good as well. Hair is so variable, it's not hard to change it if something's not so good.

0|0
    0|0