Dropping sizes ,need help?

a uk size 10 which is a us size 6 ? I think, but I want to be a uk size 6 which is two sizes down how much would a 5ft 1 girl of 133pounds need to lose to become that much smaller. please just answer the question and no preaching please

Most Helpful Guy

• first let me say that I am a personal trainer. there is no easy answer and nothing that can be answered online with any accuracy. What is your level of activity now? Are you willing to go to the gym? eating habits,what are they like? I am just saying it's not "cut and dry" as we say in the US. it depends on what you are willing to do safely to reach your goals. How will reaching your goal impact your life and how will you feel once you reach it? it's not a matter of pounds but of inches on your body. you can stay about the same weight and reduce inches on your body. that is where eating healthy and the gym come into place and it's safe. keep me posted on your progress.

• Active walk everyday , willing to go the gym, I do yoga,eating habits I don't eat junk I don't like it I just eat late at night which is bad I'm just asking around how many pounds would I need to become a size uk 6

What Guys Said 1

• weight can be misleading. go for the measurements instead (bust/waist/hips). 100lbs is the minimum BMI for your height

What Girls Said 4

• I think if you want to drop sizes, working out to tone muscle is a good place to start. You'll lose weight and dress/pant sizes. And once you're down to the size you want to be, then stick with the weight you're using to keep that muscle tone.

• Around 10-25 ponds I would think cause I'm 5'1 too and I weigh 112. I can fit into a size three in skinny pants, but If I wanna go loose and comfy I'll go for size 5.

• Cardio everyday such as running. The elliptical is much more ineffective I've found at least for me. Eat chicken rice and vegetables instead of burgers and fries and such. This helps me stay at a healthy weight.

• My question wasnt how to it was how much would I need to lose to become that size

• I apoligize. You would be a uk size 2 I guess. So you would be less than a 00 in the U.S.

• i'm 5'3 and I'm 120lbs, and I wear a size 2-3.

considering the fact that you're 2 inches shorter and 13 lbs heavier, I'm guessing youd need to drop down to 110-115! but what do I know?

just a guestimate!

• What? I'm 5'4 and 124lbs but I'm a size 10!?

How does that work...

• Yeah she's a a us size and your a uk size she's around a uk size 6 or 8