When an attractive guy breaks eye contact, is he suddenly less attractive?

Girls: If your eyes meet with the eyes of a guy you find attractive, and he looks down or looks away, do you:

Start to loose attraction for him?

Think it's cute because he's nervous?

Think nothing of it at all and just forget about him?

Think something must be wrong with YOU?

I just want to know what goes through your head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say I would loose attraction for him just because he looked away a few times. If it's constant, I might think he might dislike me or something, but once or twice is normal in my opinion. If I only catch him looking at me once and he looks away quickly, I would forget about it. Everyone zones off every once in a while. I shouldn't care if I catch someone just zoning out in my general direction. You should try to keep eye contact for a few seconds if you like her, if you don't, quit looking. You'll just send the wrong message. Don't constantly stare. That's just REALLY creepy and you'll make the girl uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• If he did it frequently, I would think that he was not interested.

• i would be worried if h didn't look somewhere else briefly. when people talk we naturally break eye contact occasionally, otherwise it's just creepy.

• Personally he doesn't become unnattractive, he just seems to not be interested.

What Guys Said 0