Would a Labret (bottom) Suit Me?

There Are Pictures On My Profile Thanks =]

i was on about a stud on the right hand side of my lip not a ring I hate rings:S
i have added new pics because realized how bad some of them was :L

Most Helpful Girl

• piercings can be very distracting,

i don't want you to take this personally,

but I wouldn't get it, I don't think a lot

of people can pull it off.

i think you'd be able to pull off a nose piercings.

[maybe a stud?].

obviously, if you want it, get it.

if you want it, and you're confident with it,

rock it.

What Guys Said 5

• What the hell is a Labret?

And those other guys are mean... Don't worry about them...

• its a stud :) wanted one on my bottom lip but I hvae put weight on round my face so hmm maybe I won't bother... not unless I get my boney face bk..

• I forgot this... LOL

I looked it up after I was booted off the site by my own computer... My computer does not like GAG... And I don't even doo MySpace or facebook foir the same reason...

But, anyway, Yeah, I know what it is now...

Im not into piercings as much as tatoos. But my opinion is this: You may want to consider off to the side opposed to the center. And make sure you coordinate color. I have seen women wearing a pink stud wearing a green outfit... UGH... LOL

• Lol Pink And Green Eeew Agreed Lol thanks =]

• Labrets on women are unattractive.

• offset labret like you describe yes it would

• I'd go for a side-labret if I were you, central wouldn't look good on you.

• Looking at your pictures, there really isn't much that would suit you. Sorry.

What Girls Said 5

• They're just like any other piercing, there's a risk of infection, scarring, etc.

personally I'm not a big fan of any face piercings.

but at the end of the day it's your body and you choose what you do or don't want.

I know a couple of my friends had a fake labret they tried for a while before they got the real thing. maybe that would help decide if it'll look good on you

• don't those get infected easily?

either way if that's something you really want just go for it, don't let what other people think influence you.

• Ugh..sorry.:/

• Yes. But not while you have braces.

• Honestly, no. You have too much of a round face, along with tiny lips. Instead of people looking at your face, all they're see is this chubby face and a big ass ring on little bitty lips. However, if you want it, then get it.