Is this haircut cute/nice/sexy/appealing...or what/not?

Haha

Well...my question says it all...what is your impression of this haircut?

Is it too short, too long, too messy, too big, or not enough...does it look like high maintenance? If so- why?

Girls and guys are welcome to answer =)

link

Thanks for your feedback *.~

Most Helpful Girl

• aww that haircut is really cute

but then again oval shaped faces such as the model"s face on the picture you shown, can wear basically any type of hairstyle. Its more cute them sexy though when I think of sexy hair its usually the long thick waves ya know? it doesn't look high maintenance at all because he waves look carefree and natural not like the type you get from a hair curler, but a haircut/hairstyle all depends on the face shape you have. say if you have a round face, short haircuts don't work for round faces.

• Yep, I have the same face shape...otherwise I wouldn't pick this hairstyle... :)

I'd want to look more cute than sexy...sexy is so overrated! :P haha

What Guys Said 3

• If you look similar to her then go ahead and get it it looks good. And no it doesn't look high maintenance.

• Yea! I love it.

It could look really sexy on some girls... all depends if you have the right face shape for it.

• i dk but I love that outfit, cute, sexy yet just enough to keep me guessing :D

What Girls Said 5

• its a cute hair cut. go for it~ its nice becauseits long enough that you can curl or keep straight.

• my dog looks just like the one in the pic <333333

oh and yeah the haircut is very cute =] I really like it

• its very cute! go for it!

• It's cute. But it looks like it involves some work because her hair is clearly styled to be wavy toward the ends.

• it's really cute