Getting this thing I hear about called "swag"?

Okay I hear about "swag," but maybe someone can let me know what it is. Also how to get some of it real quick?

Most Helpful Guy

• well, firstly you have to get yourself a "shawty"...

• gotta ride on that shawty 6us and kick when you hit that douggy righ? I look like 6u66a and they kick it 6ack with me ya ok

• lol I copied the anony!

What Girls Said 3

• Well, that guy's got a point. It's not something really easy to explain.But it's more than just style, it's how you present yourself, with your style. But yeah I guess it's something you sort of earn, kinda. Like you getting props for rocking your swag. Idk, hope that helps lol

• I always assumed it was something similar to mojo.

• It's OWNING who you are in everything you do from your walk to your speech even the clothes ( well more HOW you wear them). It makes you cool cause it comes off natural. Real smooth like.

What Guys Said 3

• usually trendy douchebags, and wiggers have "swag", its annoying and kinda immature so its better not to bring it up.

• okay its hard to explain to somebody who just doesn't know what it means as soon as they hear but overall its pretty much confidence.

• sorry mayne 6ut you can't just make swag up real quick its all about da life 6oy, you gotta go hard for you livin then you EARN swag... motha f***in white 6oys always think sh*t gon' come easy...

• aww. if you want me to give more advice I will

you gotta straight slang hell and 6ust sum caps like a mug, gotta 6e on that new new, and 6ust all the hatas right in da motha f***in heads, take asses forget all da 6itches

6ut I didn't think you could do that