Do guys prefer girls with makeup?

OR without?

How much is perfect?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl and the guy.

Some girls look better with certain types of make-up, others don't.

Some guys prefer girls with more make-up, others don't.

I personally don't like girls to wear much or any make-up because I think they look more natural, and beautiful that way. They seem less fake to me, and also don't seem very self-conscious.

What Guys Said 4

• less is more. There's nothing wrong with highlighting a little, or a bit of color, but there's nothing worse than seeing a girl without her makeup and not recognizing her. I'm a firm believer in the more natural the better. I do like lip gloss on girls tho.

• Yes, a little doesn't hurt. Whatever you do, just don't go overboard with it.

• FEW makeup is good. CLOWN makeup is plain ugly. Natural is my choice many times, it shows how beautiful your girl really is.

• Well personally makeup is hiding your face, so try wearing very LITTLE and see what happens. Who knows you may go lucky ;)

What Girls Said 1

• A little is fine, it can make a gal look much better. Too much is not good though! :)