I like plain, but it seems stylish to me. Girls what do ya think?

I really enjoy a black shirt, light grey/dark grey shirt, white shirt, navy, button up shirt with a v-neck under it. Pretty much dark colors with a nice pair of jeans. I love black coats to go with it, like my leather jacket or pea coat.

It seems plain but do you think it's stylish?

Here's an example of my style of clothing and what I like to wear.

link

And if you've seen the movie "Just Friends" I pretty much dress like Ryan Reynolds does in that movie. I guess we have the same interests in style haha. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You have great style! It's really hott when guys dress like that. Leather jackets are super sexy. I like pea coats too

• Thanks so much! Glad to hear that from a girl =) Thanks for your answer too!

• i agree with rosalita. stylish and hot plus it gives that mysterious attractive look. KEEP IT UP

• Thanks NicoletteBonbon! That's funny that you say "mysterious attractive look", I had some girls tell me the same thing! But yea, it's very plain, but at the same time it's perceived as stylish! I love it! Thanks for your input!

What Girls Said 6

• actually I prefer simple styles on guys as well. To me I think that they aren't trying to hard to look nice even they still look nice if that makes sense lol. I like straight legged jeans in dark washes on a guy because it looks more polish or put together. plain can still be stylish, I think I dress really plain but I have got told I look nice so I don't know. and I love peacoats <333

• Hahah it's a win-win situation! I love it, girls love it, it's all good =) Yea I'm not into wearing ed hard and all those top brand shirts like abercrombie, hollister, AE, or whatever. But I do like buckle jeans. That's probably the only thing I think gives me a good style, but no more than that. Just a good solid, plain t-shirt with a nice jacket/ coat is good for me. Thanks for your answer!

• by far the best. Less is more :) I can't handle guys with printed shirts and what not.. your look seems very mature looking, but a sexy mature forsure. but shoes can make the whole outfit for me so you gotta top it off with a good pair of shoes ;)

• Perfect! I love guys that dress like that. I think you have a great style! I think guys who dress the way you do are more approachable.

• I love guys with that kind of style personally.

• I love it. It is plain, but you don't need to be fancy.

• I love that style on a dude. Stylish, casual and classy. :)

Funny cause I remember you saying you're a 'surfer' dude yet you don't really dress like one.

• Ehhh...I had a seasonal change. It's cold outside. It's not like I can go around with my shirt off, cargo shorts or board shorts, sandals, and aviators on! But I do still have the hair =)

Thanks for your answer though

• Ohh right. That makes sense. I guess you don't live somewhere like Cali then where it's nice pretty much all the time? I love Ryan Reynolds in that movie.

• Hhaha yea! I don't wear a lot of color in the winter anyway. I did! Wish I still lived there! But doesn't mean I still go there often to surf some nice swells on the coast =) But yes, it's always perfect weather around the southern beach of cali. Especially L.A perfect weather. It stays between 65-85 degrees there. Perfect! And it's always sunny

What Guys Said 0