Does dressing up make a girl less attractive?

I am very attractive, and I don't want to be rude about it, but I am. I'm 5'5", 105 pounds, with large boobs and a pretty face. When I go to parties, I tend to wear high heels (but not slutty high) and dresses that show off my boobs but generally are not too slutty. (these are college parties, btw) However I notice most of the other girls are just wearing T-shirts or tanktops, and jeans. I get a ton of attention, but it's usually from sleazy guys or guys who are beneath me. I personally think I'm prettier than a lot of girls who get with the good guys. Why is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two things:

1. If you really are better looking than every other girl at the party like you say then you're going to be attracting attention no matter how you dress.

2. Guys who are looking to actually get to know you rather than have sex with you are gonna be more inclined to approach you if you're dressed casually rather than overdressed for the occasion or dressed slutty. If you're overdressed people are going to get the impression you're self-centered and stuck up, which brings me to my third point.

3. Everything you said and how you said it in your question makes you sound self centered and stuck up. I don't care how you looked, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole if I overheard you talking the way you did in this question UNLESS it was just to use you for sex. Guys who are BENEATH you? Go talk a long walk off a short pier.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys who are BENEATH you? Aheh, and you wonder why the good guys don't want anything to do with you. You sound like a superficial barbie whose only redeeming quality is her dime-a-dozen looks. Large breasts and a pretty face can be found in any porn flick - you'd do well to remember that.

That was more pointed than I intended, but there it is.

What Girls Said 1

• Because those girls look and probably are more laid back than you do. They're not trying so hard to attract a guy. When you only show off your.assets, you'll attract guys who are only looking for that. Try using your personality instead of your boobs and I bet you'll score a great guy.