What clothes suit an apple shaped body?

I am considered a "apple shape" when it comes to my body type. I have small shoulders, huge chest, big round stomach/hips and a small flat ass. Any ideas to dress for this? Thanks so much, :)

I like wearing tight tops too because they show off my boobs..

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a baby doll top because it's fitted around the boobs, making them look bigger, & flowy over the tummy & hips, making that area less defined & obvious, but if you want to downplay your tummy & hip size, I wouldn't belt the waist or wear shirts tucked in. Tops can still be fitted without making the areas you want to "hide" that obvious... Also, at the age you're at, your figure's gonna mature & tighten up, & some of that tummy & hip weight could firm up & turn into better looking shoulders. I just watched it happen with a friend...

What Guys Said 1

• Gym clothes...

What Girls Said 5

• link

This site is really useful with style tips

• Read these- link

link

link

• yeah make sure you wear clothes that make you comfy. I think if you want to avoid looking fat, avoid horizontal lined shirts. That's what I do.

I stick to bold colors like black and gray, and dark blue or navy.

they are slimming.

Also I stick to one peace color (you know, no pictures or designs on the shirt).

Also I like to wear cardicans that are 3/4 sleeves.

I'm not sure what other suggestions I would suggest to you besides subscribing to a fashion magazines. Maybe something like marie claire, which also has world news and such along with fashion for all types of shapes and sizes.

• i would avoid any clothing that defines your waist, this means belted or drawstring looks, wear tops that flow away from your body, skin tight tops will look unflattering. you can bring attention up, by wearing bigger earrings, this will also help with the narrow shoulders, and also bring attention down, Select full skirts that don't gather at the waist, creating the illusion that your overall line is slimmer. choose flowy tops and sweaters; they're flattering, yet spacious.

darker colours are more flattering and will make you appear smaller, [i'm not sure if this is your main goal, appearing smaller.. but for most females it is. these are directed towards this]. because you have a bigger bust and a bigger tummy, don't wear patterns, and maybe go towards v-necks, it divides your chest and makes your bust look smaller and not super overwhelming.

if you want your butt to look a bit bigger, try on some jeans with the pocket stitching that fits higher, toward the middle of the butt. This stitching, along with higher waisted fits, will help make your butt stand out more. the fuller skirts will also create the illusion that you have a butt. don't do full length skirts, something around knee length that goes out. link that's what I mean by a full skirt, something that flows away from the body.

hope this helps.

• tops that are not tight around the tumms and loose and flowy...show off your legs