What should I do with my hair?

I don't know, I want to do something with my hair. I like it long though. I want to do something with it before I go back to school. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is fine the way it is ..but if you do want to do something different then

I think you should dye your hair a few shades lighter then your hair now, your very light skin and dark hair can make people look washed out sometimes. Plus I think it would suit you really nicely and the fact that you can basically have any type of haircut because your head shape an oval. I can also see you with wavyish hair but that can be too much maintenance.

What Guys Said 5

• Dye it red, you'll be irresistible ;)

• Your hair looks so awesome already! If you really want to do something, though, then maybe colour it lighter.

• Become a redhead.

• it looks really good now.

• Shorter fringe & Lighter colour would suit your face shape, maybe less straight ?

What Girls Said 4

• hm... you seem to have a heart shaped face. I just googled that:

link

I like the bob what Nicole Richi wears... a lot... but it also depends on how much time you want to spend on styling your hair in the morning!

• Then you can do what you love and the right hairstyle, your school whether it?In addition to universities outside of China as we have students with very strict requirements

• bangs? lol or colouring I don't know what else you could do with out cutting it lol

• Get bangs (sideswept if you don't want to go too bold or blunt for a dramatic look). Or some more layers to add volume and dimension. Your highlights look good as is.