I love a woman that's classy and beautiful. but?

and another question on here made me realize this, and got me wondering, but how come it seems that most girls that fit this category seem to always be going out with guys that look like they came straight from the trailer park? or that look somewhat thuggish? I try to be a guy with class as well, and I know that I come from a great family background and I'm very keen on working for a bright future and I strive for success and good health and everything and uphold a positive image.

but what do these girls see in these guys? its like they settle for less and think a guy that is actually more of an equal is unattractive, because I've known some classy, beautiful girls that have come from a good home life just as well and everything, but I don't get what attracts them to trailer trash! not to sound arrogant or whatever. I'm a very accepting person and open to all people and friendly, but I get very confused and somewhat mad when I see a girl settling for someone that is a little below her level of worth. I really don't understand the way girls think, or if they even do at all. lol

why can't they just be attracted to someone they actually have something in common with?

Most Helpful Girl

• To you they're settling, to them they're dating who they're attracted to. They don't see it as settling, you see it as settling because they're not dating you lol People don't date other people for no reason. If you're seeing that big of a pattern, there must be something these guys are bringing to the table. Aside from that, you can't judge a book by its cover. Just because he doesn't dress "high class" like you do, or come from a privileged family, doesn't mean he's trailer trash or beneath you.

• im almost certain he brings confidence, but with that usually comes a lack of care for her too, he does what he feels like, because he doesn't really care, and simply because he's so in charge and collected, she goes with it, when really, she's being completely submissive to him and he takes advantage. that's what I've noticed from such situations and usually the girl puts up with a lot of crap that she should know better not to even deal with.

• well that may be but I've personally noticed that girls usually fall for the bad boy then he just is confident because he doesn't give a rip in the end. I've seen some great girls with some ratty guys.

• And I've seen some great guys with some stupid, personality like a brick wall girls just because she's pretty. It happens all the time. But if you're that upset about it, why not learn a bit and become more confident. Then you'll have the whole package since obviously that seems to be the deciding factor for the women you know.

What Girls Said 5

• My sister is like this... She's seriously one of the most beautiful girls you will ever lay your eyes on. And not only that, she's completely financially independent, strong willed and hard working. Regardless of all these fantastic qualities and the ability to get any guy she could ever want, she still goes for trailer trash. I don't get it either.

• have you ever asked her why she's like that? try and see what she says! :)

• wow, well tell her to grow up and use her head! lol

• lol... and yu don't think I have... ha ha def have. but girls listen to their heart. not their minds ... or their sisters.

• Because they don't know they can do any higher because those guys aren't pursuing them. A girl will take the offer of the "highest bidder," they just have to know his bid is out there.

• Agreed. If they don't know you exist or if you don't make yourself known to them, not much is going to happen.

• ive pursued such girls before and put "my bid" out there and they brushed me off and kept traveling down the same path going after the same loser type guys. and you know what? no surprise at all, none of those girls are with those guys anymore. and all I wanted was a healthy relationship! :/

• Then to be quite honest, you still probably came lower then them. Girls are complex in the way where we are picky with the personalities of guys we go with, we aren't as visual as guys. So whatever happened there, you came lower. Maybe you are just not as promising as you seem, or vice versa. There are a lot of places you can go wrong in and until you find that one other perfect match, there will always be places you will go wrong.

• I used to be one of these girls. For me, it was either a rebellion or the fact that he would verbalize my strong points so blatently that I felt loved and important. So there ya go; rebellion or self esteem issues haha

• it seems like they're so full of themselves, or they have low self-esteem, I really don't know which! its like they think they're so great that they can change a thug, or mold a guy to be more classy, but yet they're ultimately settling. its like they're high on a cloud or either they're don't see their own worth.

i don't understand it at all lol any further input from your personal experiences? :)

• Well I can say not all classy and beautiful girls are like this. I'm always told by people that I'm very attractive and that I carry myself like a lady. I'm very ambitious and hold myself to a high standard and therefore I've always wanted to be with a guy that would be compatible. But you know what? Only the overconfident, thuggish, player types approach me which is always disappointing. I've "settled" for an attractive player just because he actually had the guts to approach me and I've regretted giving him even a second of my time...oh well. So I could ask guys the same question.

• wow you and me are quite similar, except I'm already taken. I met my current boyfriend at university because we both have a personal drive to better ourselves. I strive for success too and if I ever have kids I want them to have a good life too. My boyfriend and I have a lot in common we have similar hobbies, and aspirations. You will find someone class and beautiful but friendship is worth much more than looks.

What Guys Said 3

• Because people like what they like. If she likes thugs and you're not one, move on. If she likes the trailer park type and you're not that, move on.

(What is the trailer park type, anyway? I've never heard of the tract housing type, or the condo type. Whatever.)

Anyway, take the girls that are buying what you're selling, leave the rest.

• why should you care, if she doesn't like you move on. its that simple, less people to worry. no pain caused

• her dad won't approve. its a part of that "i don't want my dad to like my bf" type thing. that they go for. so even the beautiful classy girls decide to get the "bad guys" cause they know itll p*ss her dad off

• yeah well that's entirely stupid. lol

• its how women work. they don't want their dad to approve, its got to do with rebellion stuff. lol. sorry