What do you think about this coat..

So I am being gifted this coat by my mom for Christmas but I kinda think trench coats are a little girly. Am I wrong? What do you guys and girls think?

Here's the link. It's in black btw

link

Honest advice please, thank you! =D

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I like the trench coat style. I find it incredibly sophisticated, which is an attractive quality to me. In my opinion the trench coat is only feminine, not masculine, in colors other than black or kahki, though black with silver buttons is more feminine. But looking at the picture, I believe you'll be fine. It's a lovely coat, and is definantly masculine.

• That's cool. Thankyou! It just didn't feel right because my sister has almost the same coat, but I guess you're right.

=)

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it. My boyfriend has something similar and he looks great in it. I wouldn't worry too much about it looking feminine. A lot of guys wear trench coats nowadays.

• Yeah, Maybe trench coats look feminine on ME...I have seen many guys carry it well so that's why I was confused. Anyways thanks!

• Guys look great in them :) Mature and sophisticated.

• It's not girly but it's not anything special for $475. It's too nondescript.

Get something like this- Similar, but more fashionable...

link

link

link

link

link

• not girly. it looks good

What Guys Said 1

• i think its pretty kick ass man id like a coat like that, in black tho...