Guys- is it a turn off or not?

I'm not saying I have hairy arms, at all, since I shave mine, but just wondering.. is it a turn off when a girl has hairy arms?

Just came into mind.

Most Helpful Girl

• My arms are sort of hairy - or at least my hair is very dark which makes it more noticeable - but all the guys I've ever asked about it said they never really noticed or anything. One guy actually told me he liked my arms because they felt soft. So yeah lol, that's just my input. It seems guys usually don't notice or mind such small things that we girls fret over...

• On a side note, a couple guys throughout middle school used to make fun of me about my arms, but the guys I dated (who were the ones I asked about it) never cared.

• Hmm. Well I was wondering cause all these guys are making a big deal out of it in school, like it's bad and good.

• Guys are odd and hard to figure out sometimes.

I would only worry about the guy who matters to you and his opinion. The rest of them usually aren't worth pleasing.

The guys who used to make fun of me really bothered me and I'm kind of really self-conscious now, but eventually I got over the stuff they would say. And eventually they stopped teasing.

I dunno, in all honestly if a guy cares about you, he's probably not gonna care very much if you've got a little extra hair on your arms.

What Guys Said 9

• doesnt really matter too much, girl in my class has really dark forearm hair and a lot of people talk behind her back about it... I don't mind tho

• Same as down below, really. Shaved is fine, a little, tiny peach fuzz could be cute, but anything more is a turnoff.

• Not really, I like playing with a girls arm hair, it's leg hair that is the problem.

• Doesn't really bother me unless it looks like a bear :D

• I knew a girl who had fairly hairy arms. She had a lot of sex. I don't think it matters much, LOL.

• as long as the girl is clean...like bathes daily it's fine...but uhhhhhh wassup

• Yeah, I find it a bit unattractive.

• Everybody has a little bit of hair on their arm, including women.

So no it's not a turn of honey so don't give it a second thought!

Regards,

Johno

• no not a turn off...because its not that bad on a girl

What Girls Said 4

• one of my best guy friends once asked me why some girls have hairy arms and others dont... to him it was a big turnoff

• my arms are pretty hairy.. its genetics I can't help it if a guy holds it against me f*** him

• hair is never attractive

• As long as you aren't mistaken for a gorilla you're good. I don't have hairy arms and they're still smooth and soft.