Red hair: Hot or Not?

Is red hair a nice quality on girls? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• not a fan personally...im not really sure why, I just don't think it looks as good. plus I think a lot of redheads have freckles...not my style either. imho

What Guys Said 5

• I absolutely love red hair!

• I get a lot of compliments on mine, and usually people want to touch it. now that I'm not sure why but hey whatever floats the boats. haha

• Red hiar on a girl is a major plus for me! Its a big turn on, and its also special, since red hair is the least common natural color of hair right now. If red hair was to go extinct, I think I wuld die X-|

• its my favorite hair color on girls!

• I think blond hair is very beautiful ,because girls in our courtry always is black,but I think red hair is good too.It is up to yourself,you think is good,then is good,you are boss...^^

What Girls Said 6

• It's a good sexy color, specially if it's natural. But if you're going to dye it don't overdo it, pick one that looks natural (believe me I have "friends" who dyed it red and every time it's a different red, very fake reds, they look terrible and like frustrated hookers).

• i like it as long as it is real not fake dye go with your natural hair color dyed red looks horrible natural hair color is the best it looks natural and beautiful and red hair is cool on naturals I am a red head and I think I look OK but don't dye it

• I'm a redhead and I love it ;) I get a lot of positive attention because of it :) x

• some can pull it off, my ex loved red hair even tho I have jetblack hair

• it's beautiful

link

• Sure. Emma Stone is a gorgeous redhead, although she's a natural blonde.