Eyeshadow?

what color eyeshadow should I wear or you think would look good if I have blue eyes? nothing crazy

Most Helpful Girl

• when it comes to eye shadow, you always want to go for a color that will make you eyes pop out and it's usually the opposite color. like for example, if you have blue eyes, you DON'T want blue shadow. that would just be an overload. I'm guessing you probably don't wear a lot of make up (I'm just guessing since your asking this question, sorry if I'm wrong), but I would most likely go for neutrals like browns. Go to a cosmetic counter at a department stores and try on different colors. Clinique makes a color called Toasted Almond and Beige Simmer. Both are neutral colors with a little bit of a shine in it, will help make yours eyes pop.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Go to WalMart. In I think it's Cover Girl or L'oreal they have kits for eye colors. I think for blue it's a lot of browns. It's supposed to make your eyes stand out.

• a brown/bronze combo would be poppin if you have really blue eyes. if you're eyes are more grey a soft lavender or purple is really nice.

• I have blue eyes, and I have noticed that browns and blacks/greys work really well.

Use the smokey eye effect.

When using black or brown, always do the darkest on the lid, second darkest on the crease and lightest on the brow line. It's gorgeous.

• Ugh I envy your eye color. You have a lot of choices for that I've seen girls with black it looks good, but if you don't want black then there's always like a nice light pink or a green color. Pretty much anything except brown, yellow, red, and orange would look great.