How can I go from "Cute" to "Hot" ?

I'm always the one people call CUTE, or Cutie, and adorable. But I'm 17 and a lot of kids from school say I look like I'm 13 ?

How can I over come this cute stage that's been going on for a long time now.

No guys my age ask me out, cause they think I'm younger than I really am, I would prefer not to be asked out by 14 year olds.

This a Serious Question to, so please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're actually very pretty.

You look like you'd be a stuck up bitch who happens to be a cheerleader,but you aren't[a stuck up bitch]!

-Straighten your hair if you don't already.Taylor Swift for instance,she's cute with her curly hair,but straight hair + her eyes combo,make her look more mature/sexy

-Wear clothing that accentuates your body shape in a good way

-Stay away from "baby" colors(baby blue,pinks,light greens,basically colors that are more for a babys room)

-Smokey eye always transforms girls from cute to sex appeal

• Thank you so so much, and ya I'm not a cheerleader, or stuck up beyond belief .[=

• This is definitely the best answer.. and straightening your hair was the first thing that came to my mind.

What Guys Said 5

• hot chicks dress different from cute chicks...thats a good starting point imo

• I agree attitude and the way you carry yourself has a lot to do with it as well. Got to be flowing with confidence and out goingness. Shyness equals cuteness and innocence. You have to have swagger and moxie..thats always sexy to a guy. I think witha few adjustments you will pull off sexy very nicely

• "I'm always the one people call CUTE, or Cutie, and adorable. But I'm 17 and a lot of kids from school say I look like I'm 13 ?"

That's a turn on. 13 yos are hot.

• Lol I don't know what your talking about girl, you look like your quiet a bit more then "cute" =)

• Nothing wrong with being called cute. Like who you are. I'm always being mistaken for being younger and it's the best thing. Trust me you'll appreciate it one day.

What Girls Said 3

• really do up the make up and dress more sophisticated no sweats, maybe do a scoop neck sweater, skinny jeans and maybe some dressier clothing it might look better and more grown up, I think some mini skirts and like sweaters with low cuts and to show off what you got so play up what you got and it will change your outlook I think beautiful is better than hot but then again hot chicks I kinda want to pull them up against me and run my hands all over them the are just so tempting so flaunt what you got and it may help

• hot is an attitude thing

• its all about feeling sexy within and being confident