Is there any way possible to get thicker hair?

i have like.. I guess you could say 'fine' hair and I hate it. are there any products or anything I can use to make my hair thicker?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• why do you want to have thicker hair? you should be happy with what god gave you. believe me I used to hate having thick hair until I made waves out of it. check below on this wesite, if you don't know what waves are link

• Some shampoos claim to thicken hair.

• Thickening spray, really works. You put it on before you blowdry. I have really thick hair, and I used it, and holy jesus freaking christ. Hahaaha. My mam uses it now, cos she has fine hair, and it really works on her too.There's a company called FAT or something. And they have a little joke going '0 Calories Hair Products' or something, hahaha. But they do good stuff.

What Girls Said 4

• omg thank you for posting this!lol!i have very fine hair and I was looking for something the other day to thicken it :)

• No. The only thing you can do is get hair extensions...

• at sephora they have this product called living proof thickening cream in a grey bottle it is AMAZING! and a tiny pea sized amount goes long way oh and it smells amazing.

• I just got a random Women's Health magazine today and I specifically remember remedies for thinning hair was addressed, here is what the article said-

Pop a multivitamin that's rich in amino acids and B vitamins such as Elon Matrix 5000 ($28 for 60 capsules online). To boost thickness and shine you could also do Rogaine which thickens and enlarges and as a last resort of dermatologists' or scalp experts' can use laser hair therapy to gently stimulate growth.