Guys what do you first check out when you talk to a girl?

what do you look at first? like her shoes, hair, clothes..etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tricky question.. when I'm talking to a girl I guess I look at her eyes first and the most.. then her mouth/teeth/smile, and probably her hair after that. At the same time though if I'm talking to her I probably check out every feature on her head within the first 5 seconds so it's pointless to say which I check out first. The top 4 non-sexual things I always try to see of a girl first though would be her smile, hair, eyes, and then her clothing/style.

What Guys Said 11

• It really depends on the girl. It depends on what she's wearing, what she looks like, what she's drawing attention to, things like that. I might look at her face, hair, clothes, body, her body language, what she's doing, or whatever else I happen to notice first.

• I like at the girl overall, not just a single thing but how everything comes together

• I check out every possible thing on her.

• Her face, hair, body posture, outfit and maybe shoes (in this order). Someone that looks confident, beautiful and intelligent.

Listen to the words she speaks. Sometimes, girls have sexy accents and at that time all you wan to do is keep your self quiet and listen to her speak.

• Face, chest, then hips. It's hardwired in the human body to check the face for symmetry and attractiveness. The breasts as a sign of fertility as well as the hips.

• eyes, smile, and hair. of course everyone is different but that is what I look at.

• teeth . I'm big on that .

• Eyes

• Face is kind of the deal breaker...there is also a way that some girls carry themselves that also gets a guys attention

• If I'm talking to her what I'm noticing are her eyes, lips, and hair, unless she is showing a lot of skin somewhere else and then it's kind of a natural reaction to look at that lol.

• Depends: if its someone I don't know that well or am seeing from across a room, it'll probably be hair, then body/clothes, then face.

If it's a friend or anyone I know really well, it's going to be face and hair first then possibly move onto posture/clothes.

Basically, great hair and clothes on a stranger will get my attention but a beautiful face is way more striking if it's someone I'm close to.

What Girls Said 0