Guys: Curly or straight hair?

Ok so Friday night, I was at a sleepover, and we got in to a little debate. My friend with naturally curly hair was saying that guys preferred straight hair, and only girls liked curly. Is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer straight hair. wavy is the best, though.

What Guys Said 7

• 1 We don't date the hair it just happens to come with the girl and we like it. Like it was said already it's hair. If it's clean and looks nice what's the big deal. I personally don't care one way or the other. Both are good. Now where I do get fussy is way can't ladies just leave it it's natural color. This dying one color today then a few weeks to a month later bleaching it. I'm fine with some minor tinting once and a while but I think it's silly.

• I prefer curly.

• its true for me, straight hair is so freakin sexy! I actually can't stand extremely curly hair and it is a turn off for me but wavy can be kinda nice as well. although, seeing your girl with straight hair everyday might get kinda boring and some curls would be nice every now and then

• Idk..both hair looks good but I prefer d straight hair.

• No f*** straight. Curly is better.

• It's just hair. What's the difference?

• I don't have a prefrence, friend of mine has blond curly hair makes her look cute, she died it brown, straitened it still cute but if she kept it curly it would have been strange. for me it depends on what she looks like in addition to the ccolour

What Girls Said 2

• If virtually ALL men liked straight haired women, all curly haired women would be single right now and there won't be any curly haired children. :P

• All dudes have different preferences. Some like curly, some like straight, some like both.