People with colored eyes please read?

So everyone knows that people with colored eyes have a serious advantage in this world, but what about people with dark brown eyes? Are we really that handicapped as opposed to people with beautiful eyes? What I wonder is, is there anyone out there who digs people with dark brown eyes? In particular people with colored eyes, I wonder if they prefer colored eyes as well or if they love dark brown eyes. Just curious...

0|0
18|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have light brown eyes, almost like honey brown, but I'm still really into dark brown eyes. I think blue and brown eyes are the most beautiful eye color a human being could have. Sooo, No, not everyone thinks that people with super dark brown eyes are just the average joe. I love guys with super dark eyes, and I'm sure there are many more girls like me out there. :)

0|0
    1|0
    • Really? But what's your preference? Like suppose you met twins, that were identical in every way cept eye color, which twin would you choose?

• Show All
    • Hmm that is a great example, and it makes sense. The reason I was curious is because I'm such a sucker for women with beautiful eyes that I've always wondered if any women thought the same about my eyes lol. But seeing as they are not a beautiful color I figured probably not lol

• Nooo, don't worry.

People should love you for you, not your eye color. :)

What Girls Said 17

• UM wtf? I have never heard this in my whole entire life, but I have heard people with brown eyes have an advantage because they have a chemical that people with every other color of eyes doesn't have. So, I think you should do some research before you just randomly say something like this.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well isn't that the point of asking questions on here? I mean, if I'd "researched" this matter it would have made asking the question rather useless? But okay I'll research this mystery chemical you speak of...

• Yes, I guess you make a valid point. But anyway, from what your asking yes I think brown eyes are super sexy. I have brown eyes.

• Brown IS a colour.

wtf. There's nothing that great about other colours over this, I think its the whole look of a person that makes them beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all colors! ha ha even dark brown. I think for me its the shape of the eyes as weird as that sounds, I have big eyes and I'm generally attracted to guys who have big eyes weird right? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly LOVE dark brown eyes...they're so much deeper than light eyes. They seem to go on forever, and have no limit. They're stunning. I can get lost in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The media pushes light eyes so people are inspired to be awed by it. I myself have dark eyes and I love blue eyes. But I have seen many attractive men with deep deep brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have tanned skin and green eyes so they kind of stand out and people notice that .. I think it depends on your skin colour and how it mixes in with your eye color and I thinkbig brown eyes are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Some colored eyes look creepy and there's always contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think we're that handicapped though...

1|0
    0|0
  • my friend (girl ) has beautiful hazel eyes and she has been dating guys with dark eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have light blue/green eyes, but I HATEE them. Light colored eyes are more sensitive to sunlight, I would kill to have dark brown eyes. I don't care what eye color, as long as they are pretty I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes and I think guys with dark brown eyes are hot :p

0|0
    0|0
  • where did you hear that? I've never heard that.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes are so f***ing sexy especially on guys yummy!

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks :) are your eyes blue? Kinda hard to tell or maybe I'm just color blind...

• Show All
    • hahah its okay, they're still very pretty :)

• aw thank you! :]

• brown is a color

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychological tests have shown that people perceive dark-eyed people as more dominant... And I never really notice eye color. I only have 3 times. These three guys all had beautiful dark, dark brown eyes that felt as if you stared into them for too long, you'd fall in

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. I don't consider myself handicapped in the least...

0|0
    0|0
    • lol well not handicapped but...not as preferred as other eye colors hahah

• Show All
    • No, it's not.

• so like I asked the girl below, if you knew twins youd choose the dark eyed one? assuming they were identical in every other way?

What Guys Said 3

• I have blue eyes and people compliment me all the time, but I don't care what color a chick's eyes are as long as she has a pretty face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a more significant preference for -light- brown, but I find girls with brown eyes (either light or dark) more often attractive than those with "colored eyes". Though there are of course exceptions to this rule. :P (Oh, my eyes are green. People said it was pretty, but I've also heard that brown makes you seem friendly, while blue and green eyes make you seem cold. Sheesh.)

0|0
    0|0
  • This question makes me sad... since when was brown no longer a colour?

0|0
    0|0
    • No it is lol it's just people prefer other colors I think