What color is your hair?

What is your natural hair color?

Have you colored/dyed it?If so,what color and why?

I'm naturally a brunette,dark dark brown,but I recently(just Sunday) dyed it jet black because I absolutely LOVE jet black hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Brown. Not dark brown or light brown, just brown. It's also very straight & can't hold a curl if my life depended on it. I've never dyed my hair, & I'm actually happy with the color even though most others have the same color. I also love black hair, especially on some women. But I've always loved red heads, I think the color is so beautiful on men & women. I don't suggest people dye their hair that color though because only some can pull it off. Some just look really unnatural with dyed red hair, while others flourish. I guess everyone has a hair color that looks the best on them. I wore a blond wig for halloween once, & I thought it looked kind of good, but I'd never go blonde.

What Guys Said 13

• brown. my hair sucks tho because it's thick and I can't do much with it.

• Blond, never dyed/coloured.

Too bad it's balding :(

• red head since I was born.

• Orignally black

• Naturally black.

• i like jet black hair too actually, thought of dying it that color myself but then I thought that would be kinda gay cuz, guys don't dye their hair lol

• I've always had black hair and I've never died it.

• Brown. Like a dark brown... I tried to dye streaks of it silver, once, but it didn't happen, hahaha.

Jet Black hairs amazing =]

• light brown, especially in the summer.

• Badass brown.

Never dyed it.

• So now you're checking my answers and pictures out? Faggot who makes stupid threats to people is what you're up to. Care to add any more to your "reputation"?

• Hhahahaha started a "war"? You're the dumbass who is being an annoying idiot online. I told you to quit being a dumb sh*t and you got all butthurt over it. Change your tampon and move on.

• Ummm...sweetheart,this is a website,there is no "starting a war" Please,get over yourself.I don't understand how Nazi was brought into this since it is only 2010.Petty name calling will not get anyone anywhere.

• naturally dirt blond

• I don't even know what to call it. Auburn/Brown? I've never dyed it. Jet black ftw.

• Are you biracial?Cause a lot of biracial guys(white and black) have that hair coloring,and I actually always wonder what to call that color

• I always hated my hair color. I don't know if it's appealing or not.

• Sandy Brown

• Dark brown in winter, light brown in summer. I've never died it but I'm sure someday when I get grey hair I'll end up using that just for men hair dye stuff lol. I've noticed a lot of guys start dying their hair in their thirties.

What Girls Said 18

• my natural hair color is black

i have dyed it a bunch of colors from blond to a orangy brownish color to all shades of brown to a even blacker black color. I guess I was going through a phase where I wanted to experiment on my looks and because back when I was in middle school a lot of girls were allowed to do those things to there hair and I was jealous and thought it would make me feel more grown LMAO but I love black hair also you have good taste!

right now my hair is black with brown in it

• My natural hair color is medium/dark blond, but I dyed it medium/dark brown recently. I LOVE dark hair, but I can't decide which I like better on me.

• naturally black. I dyed it brown back in high school and since then, it's never grown back black. which is weird

• i have naturally brown hair that gets a little darker in the winter and lighter in the summer :) and I've never dyed it because I don't feel like I could pull off another color lol :)

• well it was really blond when I was little but when I got older it changed on its own to a dirty blond.but iv dye my hair so much I have no clue what my natural color is now lol

• I have natural medium brown and auburn hair , never died it(:

• Natural Dark brown.

I have coloured my hair several times in the past, (purple mixed with a bit of red, rusty blond that turnt out orange), I streaked it (electric blue).

• Dirty blond, Naturally [=

• My natural colour is red. Though when I say red I mean ginger :P

• mine is dark brown almost black and I've never dyed it before

• My hair is black for the most part and then in places it gets really light brown, almost reddish. And that's my natural hair color.

• Blond...or "honey" blond to be exact, I guess.

Never dyed it before.

• My natural colour is dark brown but I have blond and red foils in it.

• mine is brown. never dyed it, but probably will sometime

• i have brown hair, I use to dye it black becuase it just kinda fits me.

• brown hair, and I have never dyed it. I do get some natural blond highlights if I'm outside in the summer though

• chestnut

• My natural hair color is really black. But I've been dying it and coloring it since I was in my early teens. I color my hair during the winter because I'm pale and the black can wash me out. I've gotten it done at a salon for $100+ and I get better results when my sister Alana does it with $9 box color. -_- I go between letting my natural hair color grow out or dying it black completely to making it dark red/dark brown/caramel brown. I am just wary because I don't want to damage my hair using bleach.