Aren't high heels extremely uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heels can be comfortable if they are made well. But when we're wearing heels it's not for comfort, it's for style. So we suffer.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah!

I wear 4 and a half inch heels because I'm only 5 feet tall, and I like to look a bit taller. Plus it makes my legs look longer :) But after about 5 minutes of walking on a hard surface in those things. your feet start to really hurt. Try walking longer. hurts even more. By the end of the night, it's past the point of discomfort.

• If you wear heels that are uncomfortable it can mess up your foot/heel/ ball of your foot for a lifetime. and trust me you don't want that to happen.yes blunty is right heels can be comfortable, it is all according to who made the shoe.if you do wear heels that are uncomfortable, walk in them to let people see them but as soon as they start to hurt sit down and take them off for some time until your feet are ready.

• I find heels to be extremely uncomfortable if I wear them for too long. plus, I look really awkward walking in any kind of heels. anyways, I'm fine in them if I wear them for a short amount of time. plus, sometimes you just need to get over the pain and suck it up because cute heels can really make your outfit a ton better!

• We wear them for style!!!! Yea, beauty hurts, but worth it.

• ok I wear high heels a lot,

no and yes

some are really uncomfortable and some aren't, you just need to find a good pair lol

What Guys Said 2

• They probably are uncomfortable, but they look great. Do you want to look frumpy or do you want to look sexy? Sexy? Then you pay with discomfort! Avoid flat boring shoes, girls, and stay with the stilettos, the higher and thinner the better. Please.

• I'm sure they hurt like hell! But who cares? Girls look great in them.