Hot girls and/or very attractive women please answer..

Are there any really attractive women out there that would consider dating a guy that's not that attractive? I just recently saw tron and feel in love with the main actress in it and thought to myself I'd love to have a girlfriend like that but I don't know if it's possible I mean, I'm no brad pitt or anything and I figured a girl of that caliber would be really difficult to maintain and she'd probably be stuck up with high standards. Am I wrong in assuming this? Please, I'd like a beautiful woman to prove me wrong lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• Heey Heey!

Yeah us girls don't really care, especially because it seems like you have the personality of an angel. All we want is a really nice guy who treats us right, and that's all that matters. I personally also like funny guys, because I like laughing. :) Yeah,sure an attractive boyfriend would be fantastic, but trust me, you're probably just as amazing. Have faith in yourself, boy! :)

• Hahah personality of an angel? Lol thanks! I try to have faith in myself because I know I have a lot of good things to offer I guess I'm just skeptical of true love you know? I once heard that people are only faithful till a better opportunity comes along and that made so much sense to me, like a dark truth :(

What Girls Said 3

• Of course you could get a beautiful girl...chances are she won't be supermodel status but I'm sure there's a hottie out there that you would have chemistry with and who would be attracted to you.

• you can have any girl you want. just have confidence. and of course looks I don't think looks is most important. personality, interests, beliefs, background and compatibility also matter. and not all beautiful women are stuck up. :)

• Yes you can.

What Guys Said 1

• If you like her, you'll love the movies "She's Out of My League" and "Sex Drive". I've seen them both, and actually really liked them. You should check them out if you want hope (however Hollywood-ized it may be).

• Lol what?

• Lol well apparently he went out of his way to make a new profile and say hello, he must really like you! Hahah and I'll look into those movies but I don't think anything could beat out her outfit, make up and sexy ass hair style in that movie

• I haven't seen it. I'll check it out sometime