Do girls ever consider or think?

do girls that are 9s and 10s ever consider guys that are 7s and 8s ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not like that. A girl that you classify as a 10, another guy may classify as a 5, so the whole rating idea is subject to personal opinion. Also, say the girl you are looking at, you think is a 10, she's not gonna go after you thinking "hes a 7, but ill give him a try/" To her, you will be a 9 or 10. To her you will be attractive.

We are not all classified universally as a number, 1-10 as we are a hair color or a gender.

What Girls Said 4

• I would think that any girl who would think of herself in such a mannor would have her nose so far up in the air that nothing less than a 15 in a guy would come close to their expetations.

• My friend is a solid 10 and I swear the dudes she goes out with are like 6s half the time.

• of course!

• yes we do

What Guys Said 2

• Personality will take you far.

• I think it does matter to them a little but I'm pretty sure the height plays a huge factor.