What do you think of hair that cover's one eye a bit?

Title say's it all lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to do that, then one day my boyfriend said " Baby, your eyes are beautiful so let everyone see both." I decided I liked it better with shorter bangs, and cut them so you could see both my eyes. Remember, eyes are the windows to your soul, so don't put " curtains " over one(:

What Guys Said 4

• I would much rather my girl have good depth perception.

• I personally think it's hot. But on the other hand I would like to look into BOTH the girl's eyes so that maximum eye contact can be reached. But if you strictly talking about the hair then yeah I like it.

• i rather see both her eyes.

• I think it's adorable!

What Girls Said 3

• It can look cute but since it's not practical, I think I'll tend to think this woman places 'cute' over common sense..and I think most guys think that way too.

So, guys who are attracted to you with that look..let's say they aren't looking for a soul mate!

• Its attractive in pictures, but in reality, it just makes people look really stupid.

• I have a bang, sometimes it gets annoying when I'm reading so I have to keep pushing it aside. But I like it nonetheless.