Biggish nose and lack of interest in styling hair, what do you think?

okay, so the beauty gods weren't so nice to me when they gave me a nose that looks like I broke it and didn't get it fixed. But is this a turn off for guys? I also don't do anything with my hair other than throw it into a ponytail, does this affect what guys think of me?

Some extra details: I do participate in athletics so... if that helps explain the ponytail.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a big nose too and I think I did break mine when I was 4 but it never got fixed. That doesn't mean you still can't be pretty though. Anyway ponytails are fine but girls that take time to beautify themselves are always more attractive. Like say there's a plain unremarkable girl that's a 5.5/10 but she decides she's gonna take care of herself and doll herself up more, doing that can easily shoot her up to like a 6.5 or 7. So if you do your hair and just girly stuff like that it will make you more attractive to guys. But the fact that you're athletic would also be a turnon to guys because that shows you take care of your body, you're probably in shape and plus guys like sports so you can relate to them on that.

What Guys Said 1

• i like bigger noses on girls, straight hair, and fit girls so it sounds good to me :)

Dont worry!

What Girls Said 1

• Lol. Beauty gods. But anyway, if you're pretty to begin with a nose isn't going to be a deal-breaker. And putting your hair in a constant ponytail damages your hair and makes it thin and weak, just so you're aware. Wear your hair down sometimes for an instant makeover.