Ladies, short or tall Chestnut UGGS?

If you don't like UGGS then don't bother answering the question, thanks.

I am around 5'6"-5'7" so I guess I'm a little on the tall side and I do not know whether or not to call the short classic Chestnut Uggs or tall classic Chestnut Uggs. Money is not a problem, I just need to know which one would look better on someone of my height. I'm not a twig or anything either, I'm curvy so I'm worried the short might make me look chunky.

Helpp

i got the tall ones and they're the best things I've ever worn on my feet. thanks guys :)

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I think the short ones look weird

defiantly get the tall ones plus if anything you can roll them down to make them shorter and have the furry part show. Get the chestnut ones, I think it goes better with a lot of outfits, I too also had chestnut ones but since your tall get tall ones and then you can change up the uggs from rolling them down.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't wear uggs, and you will be fine. They are the ugliest shoes ever made. And I'm not just saying that because I hate them. They have been voted as one of the ugliest shoes ever. There was an article on Yahoo about it. I can try and look for the link if you want proof.

• Here is the link for proof.

link

• 'Cause they look kinda nice. lol

• you obviously didn't read the first sentence of the question. lucky for you, I got the same exact pair in the picture. THANK YOU :)

What Girls Said 10

• I have the short ones and they're super cute and I've also seen them on curvier figures and they look great too. I'm not as big of a fan of the taller ones but they're still nice, so it just a matter of which one you like better when you try them on :)

• im short and I have both the short and tall ones, but since your so tall (compared to me at least) going with the tall is deff the best decision!

• tall

• Go with the short ones.

• No, go to bigtalldate.com, you will find man girls like you. they are still welcome on the tall site.

• Hmm...I say the tall classic.I've never been a fan of the short classics:/

• tall!

• I'm like you and wear both of them.

• you're not that tall, you're about average. if you're curvy, I would get the short ones. the long ones would only draw attention to your legs and if they're kinda big, it won't look right

• I have two pairs of UGGs, both short. I like them better with skinny jeans or leggings. And I'm 5'6"