Longer And Healthier Hair Fast?

OK so I'm trying to grow out my hair but my hair takes 4eva to grow! Any tips for it to grow faster? && tips for getting it healthier would be great 2(:

Most Helpful Girl

• try the horse shampoo. I heard it works really well

What Guys Said 1

• Health hair generally takes about 2 years to grow, lol.

What Girls Said 3

• take biotin vitamins .. it promotes hair growth

• My dermatologist told me to take biotin. You can get some at GNC.

• Make sure you're drinking plenty of water. Also, I use Redken AntiSnap serum and Chi Silk Infusion serum. After you've showered, you rub a dollop of it into your palms and work it throughout your hair. It makes you hair more manageable, shiny, less oily, softer and just overall healthier. I swear by both of those products. Also, make sure you're using a good shampoo and conditioner. My favorites are Herbal Essences and Pantene.

• thx(: && ow ik I love herbal essences, that's what I use now! && I'll hve to look into those serums

• You're quite welcome. Good luck! Healthy hair is awesome. Oh, and another tip is using a comb and not a brush on your hair when it's wet. It won't break your hair that way.

• great advice! && thx u(: