Is This Jacket Cheesy Looking?

My dad got me a pleather jacket for Christmas, I were to keep it I'd probably wear it to college everyday, it was 70 bucks but he got it for 35, if I take it back I could probably get 2 decent shirts, 1 really pretty nice one or a nice belt, what do you think?

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww, I think it looks good on you!

But generally, that specific style is not my favorite on men, as I prefer a black leather motorcycle jacket on men instead. so my opinion on this is a little biased.

It depends on if you need this jacket for winter, or if you have enough and can do better with a couple of nice shirts or a belt. Also, you may want to check with how your dad feels about it. Sounds girly, but if it meant a lot for him personally to give it to you, then you might want to keep it unless you can't stand it.

Last thing, it is pleather. Rule of thumb, when it comes to leather, it's good to invest in the more pricier actual leather. Just because it will last you forever, even if you wear it a lot.

I guess it's okay to have pleather, but I would keep it to a minimum. You may want/need a sturdier jacket that lasts. So for me, I would say trade that baby in.

What Girls Said 4

• I like it, keep it.

• i really like it

• eh. go for the nice shirts and the belt! :)

• I think it looks good, you should keep it

What Guys Said 0