What facial hair, if any?

girls do you like, dislike, or not care whether or not your man has facial hair? if so which kind do you prefer? like handlebars, 5o'clock, stubble, mutton chops? lol the list keeps going

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I must admit, as disheartening as it may be for some, I am a fan of facial hair.

Yes, anywhere from stubble, to a little bit of beard.

Where I live, a lot of men my age are 'workin' da whiskers.' It's a trend. I happen to like this trend.

The funnier the style of facial hair, and the goofier the person, the quicker they become 45x's more interesting.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha yes score one. this doesn't dishearten me... thx!

What Girls Said 5

• I think it depends on the guy. Some guys can pull off the scruffy look and others look much better clean shaven. But if I had to choose, I absolutely love 5 o'clock shadows. Especially on guys with dark hair. A friend of mine has a few hairs just on his chin and I like how he looks with it. So that works too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really depends on the guy. Some guys can make facial hair look like the sexiest thing on earth, others, not so much. My personal favorite? The 5 o'clock shadow.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love facial hair. its manly and sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • i love a guy with facial hair. stubble is hot on a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer a clean-shaven man myself...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I was just thinking about my facial hair, and bodily hair. I know its nothing to do with the question, LOL, but in my two pictures, the one I have as display picture, its entirely feminine traits - hairspray, makeup, no visible facial or bodily hair. And in the second one, entirely masculine traits - hair not doing anything to, unshaven, chest hair and armpit hair.

Awesome.

Uh anyway. I don't like much facial hair on boys, if any, just like, light beardness, or a goatee, haha. I used to have Mutton Chops, hahaha. Wonderful time.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha the chops... gotta bring em back into style... naw but yeah I just don't shave when I don't have too... and it makes my fake i.d. work better too o_O I've been told I can look 30 when I grow it out so MONEY!

• Hahaha, niiice.

• I think facial hair is a safe bet these days. Girls are tending to dig the scruffy look lately.

0|0
    0|0