Is being a nightlife guy a red flag?

I'm a 21 year old nightlife guy, who spends at least two of my free nights a week going to the same bars on the same days, and hanging out with the same older crowd where we all know each other. For the most part good characters.

I'm very friendly, energetic, and talkative, smoke half a cigarette when I drink, and barely ever got wasted.

I'm just a bit self conscious that this lifestyle is a red flag for girls. I've been working in bars since I was 18, bouncing, bartending, throwing concerts, working as a lighting and sound engineer, managing bands, and all that fun music junk. It's very important to me. Maybe, I'll find a nice office day job, but for now this is my career and I love every day of it.

Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you enjoy doing what you do, then you never "work" a day in your life :)

you're young you got energy, enjoy your career, some girls find that very attractive. However, if wanna settle down one day, then you might want to changes a few things and get more into the daylight.

What Girls Said 3

• I say your young, so why not live it up?

Just be careful about how you go about doing it. If your looking to date a girl and your in the "bar scene" assure her its w hat you love doing and your not there to pick up chicks.

• do whatever makes you happy and don't worry about what other people think!your young,live it up!i don't think most girls would mind :)

• If you like going out, that's cool. I would be concerned that about you going to the same bars on the same nights of the week though. I find that life style totally boring, I'm not a local pub kinda chick, and people that I know that do tend to hang out at my local I don't really enjoy spending time with. I like to do a variety of different things, or nothing at all depending on how I feel, and the life you have described seems a bit samey to me. But if you love it, you love it, and it's what ever makes you happy.

What Guys Said 1

• it will probably make you seem less serious about a relationship as the time constraints of your occupation are counterproductive to entering into a long-term, serious, cohabitory relationship. It simply comes with too many problems on the logistical end of things to make the whole "lets start a life together" thing seem feasible, and girls who are looking for that in a relationship will likely pick up on it.