Why the lack of rating questions, answers and picking a best answer?

Been on here for a week now and on the 50 answers I have gave to separate questions the asker has never selected mine or any other of the answers as "the best answer"

Having looked at all these questions and my own questions only a very small minority have the question rated either?

It seems that most questions either get little or no answers or the complete opposite, why is that?

Just hope that both guys and girls will vote on this one as much as they have with the other poll I done earlier "Ladies how do you like your man to finish"

Surprisingly all women so far want their man to blow his load deep inside them!

• Can't be bothered
  • I tend to forget
  • I always do
  • I do most of the time but forget other times
  • Other (not listed)

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel like if you chose best answer, then you won't get any more answers to that question

and I also just don't think about choosing one

What Girls Said 1

• Laziness, they tend to forget, they feel that none of the answers deserve the "best answer", they could reward you with best answer, then change their mind and reward someone else. ..i bet most people can't be bothered to do it though, because it's just not important.

What Guys Said 2

• idk, I've had tons of best answers that were lost because the question got deleted.

• Does it matter?

• I'm interested to know that's why I've asked the question, same reason others ask questions.

Matter to me or this online community?

• To the community. I mean, they're all OPTIONAL features of the site.