Are girls really afraid of seeming desperate/needy?

I call this girl like 2-3 times a week and each time we have like at least a 10 minute conversation and she sounds happy to talk to me, but she never calls me. Why would this be? Does she think that I would think less of her? Should I ask her to call me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you should ask her to call you. If she is happy to hear from you then I think she would be happy to call you. Also you should tell her that you like her and want to take her out sometime.If the girl doesn't know how the guy feel about her and doesn't give his true intention then now she would be afraid that guy would look at her desperate or needy.

What Girls Said 2

• The answer is yes, well for me anyways.so when I like a guy I wait for him to call me. That way I also know that he likes me and that I am not bothering him by calling him. I find guys really hard to read so when a guy calls or texts me first, it reassures me that he's interested. But yeah ask her to call you and see what happens.

• maybe she thinks you're only friends.have you told her that you like her.im a little bit shy but if I like this guy and he already called me.and we kind of connect, I would call him back to invite him out, is hard but I rated to get over it, instead of wondering what would have happen.but that's me, everybody is different.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say yes, ask her to call you, perhaps also asker her why she hasn't called you, maybe she just lost your number.