I still like him. I don't know what to do please help!

I really like this guy and we have been talking and hanging out for a while and he seems into me at times but then he like won't talk to me or he'll insult me but the past two times I have gone to hang out with him he has been all over me like sucking my neck and trying to take my clothes off and telling me how hot he thinks I am and he gets really pissed when I don't let him so the last time he did it I explained why to him and he said he didn't want to push it so I left and now he seems totally uninterested in me I don't understand what I should do to get him back or what's going on in his head I just know I still like him a lot I just don't wanna have sex with him

Most Helpful Guy

• He just wants you for sex.

What Guys Said 1

• To be completely honest.. he wants to have sex with you, he's not looking for a relationship it sounds like. Brutal truth LOL.

What Girls Said 1

• Looks like that's all he wants. Don't give it to him and don't bother trying. He is using u, and if he really respected the fact that you don't want to have sex with him, he would have said sorry and still keep talking with u, not ignoring you just cause he didn't get sex. Also trying to take off a womens clothes is disrespectful when you didn't let him. Also insulting them is wrong. He don't like you sorry to say he only wants you for sex