Why do girls laugh at guys who sag their jeans a little?

I sag my jeans. I wear skinnies and I only sag a little, but some girls I walked in front of found it funny. I'm pretty sure they didn't fin it hot or cut. Here's the odd thing: I loved the fact that they were looking and that they were laughing at me. What does does this mean? What dos it say about me?

Updates:
Thanks for the answers. BUt why do I LIKE it when girls laugh at me?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like skinny jeans on a guy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It makes a guy look totally retarded! Looking like a complete slob only leads one to believe that you are like that with everything in your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • idk why you like it- isn't that your problem? you probably like attenion or something stupid like that

0|0
    0|0
    • is it really a problem? I think I might like the attentiion because I'm a little bit of a loser. BTW why is that's stupid?

• Show All
    • well yu are bein made of fun of and that's probably the only attention yu get so like if thts the attention yu want fine but I does make yu sort of a loser in my opinion

• yeah, your right on both point, I don't get much attention and yes, I do like it when they laugh at me. I guess it does make me a loser. I've always felt like one, SO, I guess the reason I do it is just for attention. its quite sad, I know.

• That you should pull up your pants, bro.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's tacky and shows lack of style.

0|0
    0|0
  • saggin in skinnies is a no no and looks funny... I would laugh to, it makes you look like a try hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it looks like they sh*t themselves. And it's funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Pull up your pants man.

0|1
    0|0
  • @updat::its because you find it funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had the thought that girls found sagging funny..but no on a skinny jeans..lol

0|0
    0|0
  • alot of the time jeans being worn such a way by guys just looks funny , so I'm not surprised people laugh at them

0|0
    0|0