Why do girls laugh at guys who sag their jeans a little?

I sag my jeans. I wear skinnies and I only sag a little, but some girls I walked in front of found it funny. I'm pretty sure they didn't fin it hot or cut. Here's the odd thing: I loved the fact that they were looking and that they were laughing at me. What does does this mean? What dos it say about me?

Thanks for the answers. BUt why do I LIKE it when girls laugh at me?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't like skinny jeans on a guy

What Girls Said 6

• It makes a guy look totally retarded! Looking like a complete slob only leads one to believe that you are like that with everything in your life.

• idk why you like it- isn't that your problem? you probably like attenion or something stupid like that

• is it really a problem? I think I might like the attentiion because I'm a little bit of a loser. BTW why is that's stupid?

• well yu are bein made of fun of and that's probably the only attention yu get so like if thts the attention yu want fine but I does make yu sort of a loser in my opinion

• yeah, your right on both point, I don't get much attention and yes, I do like it when they laugh at me. I guess it does make me a loser. I've always felt like one, SO, I guess the reason I do it is just for attention. its quite sad, I know.

• That you should pull up your pants, bro.

• It's tacky and shows lack of style.

• saggin in skinnies is a no no and looks funny... I would laugh to, it makes you look like a try hard

• Because it looks like they sh*t themselves. And it's funny.

What Guys Said 4

• Pull up your pants man.

• @updat::its because you find it funny.

• I never had the thought that girls found sagging funny..but no on a skinny jeans..lol

• alot of the time jeans being worn such a way by guys just looks funny , so I'm not surprised people laugh at them