What do people think of the Supernatural (show) clothing style?

What do you people think of how the characters dress? Starting to model my wardrobe after it.

The main reason I like it, its because it is not really complicating and feel its more manly. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• that show never interested me

• What do you think of the clothes though? lol

The show is great by the way. I liked it based on the bros relationship, I have a brother and relate to the characters.

• lmao, that's the show my little sister loves, seems to be very popular. Only vamp show I ever watched was True Blood.

• its so addicting! true blood has a lot of well, blood lol and nudity, vampire diaries is sick and twisted if you miss one episode your completely lost on the show haha

What Girls Said 2

• I love supernatural <3 and I like it ;)

• Finally somebody replied saying they liked the show too. Thanks for the comment.

• i like it. I never watched the show so had to google some pics from it.

What Guys Said 2

• I love the show, and one of the main things that drew me in was how similar my clothing was to Dean. Also the Impala, which I don't have yet haha

• I think its funny and kinda cute.