What did YOU get for Christmas?

I got lotsa cute clothes, a few books, chocolate!, and some coffee. How about you?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• A Prince Tennis Racket

A Red pea coat jacket

Body wash

Luggage Tag

Bible

Journal

Personalized Towel

CHOCOLATE<3

Half crate diamond studs

and a DIY fashion book(:

P.s I learned the true meaning of Christmas, to be with family safe and happy. I almost lost my life and my dads life when he went into insulin shook while driving. The best gift is my family(:

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• a sweater that doesn't fit

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 shirts, 2 cases of socks, candy, 50 dollars worth of gift cards, Call of Duty Black Ops, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, A new chair, a new laptop. I got everything I asked for other than a guitar and Fable 3, but I now have the means to purchase Fable 3. Yay!

1|0
    0|0
  • A laptop(finally) it was all I really wanted, chocolate,clothes,cologne ect..

Merry Christmas :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Shrek dvds, a book, itunes gift card, sweater, the other guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • money...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • An M&M candy cane from my mom and a $20 box of chocolate from my work. Most of my family is poor and my friends and I don't get each other presents we just have a party a week or two before Christmas with a bunch of food and booze.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• shoes that don't fit

and a bag that's too small.

But on the plus side my brother got me a Francis Bacon book :)

1|0
    0|0
  • sweaters

sketchbook

drawing pencils

paint set

perfume

chocolates

money

jeans

makeup brushes

some hair stuff like clips and etc

a videogame

slippers

socks

1|0
    0|0
  • I got an Ipod and I got a bike for myself...:)

1|0
    0|0
  • A Macbook Pro, iPhone 4, some clothes, shoes, and some presents I still haven't opened yet. My brothers got a bunch of video games that everybody will end up playing so if I include those, we also got a Kinect for our Xbox and 4 games for it, Play Station move and a couple games for that, rockband 3, and a few other games.

1|0
    0|0
  • A netbook, a book, a 365 day Harry Potter calendar, a skull necklace and other jewelry...and a "coupon" from my dad for free gun lessons :) And others...

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes, sheets...

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my cartilage pierced, a pair of bad ass boots, a necklace, and some cash.

1|0
    0|0