Girls what's going through your mind when this happens?

When you and a guy lock eyes for like three to four seconds? And then the guy kinda smiles at you and looks away? This has happened to me a lot but, what's supposed to happen next? I mean, does this mean she likes you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I need more information. Is she smiling at you, too? Or, is she looking at you in a puzzled manner? Sometimes, guys have a tendency to stare ...A LOT. Personally, I can find it to be sexy if I find the guy to be attractive. That is when I will smile back at him. However, if I don't like the appearance of some guy and he is staring at me, I can feel very uncomfortable. I will give initial eye contact to anyone and anything... Doesn't mean I want to date you because I am looking at you! This is why I wear sunglasses sometimes.

• mmm, maybe a slight grin? but definitely not in a puzzled way kinda like, we were both just...i wanna say admiring each other but that could have just been one sided? anyway I used to work with her but she's a friend of a friend and so we all hung out and rode together and I pretty much stayed by her side and after that at the apt that's when it started happening. but then I was txting her today and it didn't seem like she actually wanted to have a conversation? id think if she liked me she would?

• Here is a secret: females are just like males, basically. They just have different plumbing. Whenever you are in a situation like this in the future, flip the roles and ask yourself how you would feel if a girl liked you and was too shy to say anything! You would want her to speak up, right? Conversely, you know that you would be a jerk to be cruel to her if she did express affection for you. Well, if this girl you like is mean to you after you tell her you like her, consider her a jerk.

• lol for sure its just complicated because she's a good friend of one of my good friends, so it might make it a little awkward for us all hahah!

What Girls Said 3

• I lock eyes with guys I like for a lot longer than that unless of course he looks away. You can feel the energy usually if its a connection as apposed to just curiosity &^ what happens after depends on where I am & if he takes off or sticks around, if I'm curious about someone ill talk to him,

• ya I know what you mean about the energy thing, that's exactly what it was, but our foreheads didn't get hot! LOL!

• omg! has that happened, no rally there's this guy & I always felt a spark looking at him, but recently, now I always feel like out foreheads are like super lit up- like a cartoon, its crazy. lol

• If you end up playing that game with a girl across the room where you keep catching the other person's eye, she definitely wants you to approach her. She might just be too shy to flash a smile or do anything about it.

• thats the tricky part. it happens to me a lot but like...if I were to go up to her what do I say? I mean, at a bar anyways, because in this particular situation we were at a friends apartment. but if this sorta thing was happening to you...what would you like the guy to say? or does it even matter?

• Just make sure she's with you when you get it because if you walk up to her with the drink already she might think you put something in it haha

• hahaha I would never do that!

• I'm like..hmmm

What Guys Said 0