Anyone obsessed with eyes?

OK I love eyes! like the colors and its like you can see peoples souls through them! there just amazing! so if you think you have pretty eyes give a link or tell me the color or if you love eyes like I do tell me why! (I KNOW I KNOW IM KINDA WEIRD) :)

Updates:
oh and I myself have hazel eyes complete with really long eyelashes

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love eyes too! I do feel like I'm staring into peoples souls. I especially love those transparent blueish, greenish, grayish, turquoise kinda color. Kinda like this

link

or link

or link but on humans haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• lol I love eyes as well (:

first thing I look at when I notice a girl!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have heterochremia. Meaning I have two-colored eyes. Most my family has it. My eyes are brown around the pupil and green/blue around the rest of the iris. I think mine are amazing. I have a cousin who has one blue eye and the other one is half blue half brown! It's stunning. (:

0|0
    0|0
    • that is sooooooooo cool! awwww I bet its amazingly pretty :)

• That's pretty cute...eyes are pretty cool ^_^ Hazel eyes are so pretty. I have blue-gray ones apparently.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dark brown eyes. Very nice in. And green but a nice rare green. Eyes would have to be on my top list of, "Best Feature"

0|0
    0|1
    • To your update:)

That's nice to yeah I like long eyelashes not those short ones. But I wouldn't mind either way

• I love love love peoples eyes. I find it hard to look into somebodys eyes when I'm having a conversation with them because I always get distracted lol

Out of everybodys eyes, I love my boyfriend's the most, he has the most amazing baby blue eyes <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like eyes, but I'm not obsessed lol. I get compliments on my eyes a lot because I'm Asian but yeah. And if you love eyes - check out Blair Fowler, HollyAnnAeree, jen (frmheadtotoe) on YouTube. They do makeup tutorials and their eyes look amazing with makeup looks.

0|0
    0|0