What's my style stereotype?

I just recently got the money to be able to buy new clothes (I really needed them). Anyhow I think most people have their own distinct look. without thinking about it I tend to gravitate to certain items so I guess that would be considered my "style". If you were to see me randomly out in public, what would you think of a girl who dressed this way?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a more urban style in my opinion. It's got a range of clothing styles - skirts to skinny jeans; studded pumps to high-top sneakers. I would think you have a commercial and unique style at the same time. It's not too much and not too plain. Just perfect.

What Guys Said 1

• i think girls should rock vans not nikes

What Girls Said 2

• That's cute and sophisticated at the same time! I really like your style. :) It's classy, stylish, and fun.

This also makes you appear to be approachable.

• laid back but still stylish and girly at the same time. I can't put a label on it.