Is it no longer okay to be blond?

This is going to come off totally random but do guys not like blonds these days? My friend says that they don't! It just seems like the majority of girls have dyed their hair dark and the guys I know seem to fall for girls with darker hair since they are seen as dark, mysterious and stereotypically not seen as "ditsy" as blonds are said to be. As a blond myself I am tired of the blond jokes and I am hoping that this isn't true.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think many people think blondes are any ditzier than the morenas...Ditzy knows no ethnic dimension!

• I just don't get it, what is it about dark hair, dark eyes

i can see many gorgeous girls who have those features, but I mean, its not fair for guys to narrow it down so much if you know what I mean...sorry, I'm just venting

• Most guys are victims of the media. Remember the days when blondes were all the rage,our parents' generation was like that. thx ofr best answer. Why not message me! I'd like to be a friend

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing wrong with being blond. Someone has to come in last on Jeopardy. someone has to know how to fasten the seat belts or the plane can't take off.

• what!? absolutely not! I for one waaaay prefer blondes to brunettes but somehow end up with brunettes anyways. I like blondes cause they seem to shine more and are more exciting so its definitely OK to be blond so don't dye your hair! :)

• It's still good to be blond. I find myself checking blondes out all the time so don't believe the media when they say blond is out.

What Girls Said 6

• Blonde is just a hair colour. A lot of people would prefer either a red head or a brunette but um love lies in the heart of the person not thier hair colour. And blond is a nice colour in my opinion

• I think your friend is wrong. Many girls are still bleeching to blond so I don't think there is any trend to do away with it!

• I hope not too!

• You're taking the media way too seriously.

It's called a preference.Some people like redheads,some people like brunettes,some like blonds.

ALOT of blonds do live up to the stereotype of the ditsy blond.

• why don't you like your hair color without having to do things because of guys?

• no, I love my hair colour, I just heard the rumour and was wondering if it was true

• Where did you get that notion? Every hair color, race, etc. has its own stereotypes. Don't let them effect or define you...