What do you think about this body piercing?

I'm thinking about getting a sternum piercing, but I'm not sure what people would think of it. Like will they think it's slutty cause of where it's at ? Or will they not care. I really think it's cute, but I don't wanna give off the wrong impression on people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whoa! I just looked it up and that looks crazy. I wouldn't think you were slutty or anything but I think it looks weird. If it fits your style you could do it. My friend is a tattoo artist and hangs out with girls that have piercings all over but it just isn't the style of women I go for.

What Guys Said 3

• You would only look like a slut depending on the clothes and the kind of makeup that you'd wear. I think wearing a piercing like that is stupid and unattractive.

• well piercing make a good impact on face, like piercing in you nose will look nice, I don't like much piecing anywhere, just one is nose or in ears.

• I don't like piercings...

What Girls Said 5

• i think it depends on how you act and the clotehrs you wear ha ha

its cute and I like, its like a neckace charm without the chain

but it depends on why you want it

if you're just using it as something shiny to draw even more attention to your boobs then yeah, its slutty

but if you're getting it because honestly you think its "cute" or if its has some special meaning for you, like if you wanted to "keep someone close to your heart" like a reminder or something then its fine :)

• i don't think its necessarily slutty, I just don't get the point of it :/ it's a bit odd.

my impression would be that you're a badass girl that maybe has a couple more piercings lol. and when I say badass, I don't mean it in a bad way. just maybe that you're kinda more of out there.

• I think that it is cute. And it doesn't look slutty to me.

• Oh my God that's making me squirm just thinking about it. I can't imagine getting a piercing there. With that said, keep in mind you're going to irritate the hell out of it when you first get it. Your bra, cami, shirts will always be rubbing against it. And some people will form prejudices about you if it's visible, but don't let that bother you.

• omg that looks painful

• Haha does it ? But I wasn't planning on getting the bar thing. I'm thinking about getting microdermal piercings for it. Theyre just like studs not the whole bar connecting it.