I just dyed my hair purple?

Well I just dyed my hair purple a few days a go just for fun and I ended up loving it... It's mostly violet and isn't entirely purple it's has purple high lights ...my friends love it but some people think it's way too crazy and not a normal color ..what do you guys/girls think ? Is purple in or out ?

• Leave it purple
  • Change it back to black or brown

Most Helpful Girl

• i think purple looks good on u.and don't give a sh*t about what others think! being yourself is cute.and besides,from my point of view your cute.and look,lots of guys on this site say that too.

What Guys Said 8

• I read your profile and all that and you REALLY love purple. Lol, go ahead and keep it that way. It's not an obnoxious color like pink or green. One of my friends recently dyed her hair purple and I think it looks edgy and cute. My friends and I really like it.

Also, the girl who dyed her own hair purple, Kathryn, says:

everybody needs a change once in awhile! :) I personally love my purple hair and obviously asher and his friends do. and besides, it's not a permanent decision, you can always go back when you feel like you should. and it's no more of a normal color than red! hahahah. keep it, girl :):)

• awesome

• it was certainly the thing to do when I was in highschool... in 1982. Did it stay in fashion?

• I've always thought: if your gonna dye your hair, dye it black. Black hair is smexxy (to me at least)

• I think its cute.

• I think that's a sexy. Can't really go wrong with purple/violet.

• Man its in, That is awesome you are very artistic it appears.

• the crazy highlights seem a bit clique to me nowadays, especially in college aged girls.

What Girls Said 17

• I say leave it

I always wanted to dye my hair like a dark blue or dark purple but I never had the guts to do it especially since I have extremely long hair and bleaching the sh*t out of it would fry it. but I think it would suit you so nice but the thing you have to consider is that I isn't quit professional looking to the norm, its not often you see a girl with purple hair, actually I knew a girl with purple and blond hair in high school, it looked amazing on her but anyways its really your choice. id say stick with it

• It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks as long as YOU like it.

I've always liked purple hair. I dyed mine completely purple once. Looked great! Now I just keep a streak in front.

• Who cares if it's not a natural color? You'll never have as much fun as you COULD be having if you waste too much time caring what other people are going to think at every turn. I say if YOU like it, you should keep it.

But I'm biased, obviously. =P

• haha I was jus tellin a friend today I wanted to get puprle highlights! He didn't seem to like the idea..I say do whatever you like! Have fun girl! I think it's awesome! =)

• some people are going to love it, some will hate it but peoples opinions on everything will always differ , its just the way people work. the point is to do what makes you happy and comfortable - and if you think you rock the purple hair then you do, I say keep it! when I was in high school I always had crazy hair - pink, purple, blue, green, red, black - you name it, I had it. people thought I was totally weird but I'm a pretty cool lady and I had lots of friends and family who loved me the same regardless so honestly it doesn't matter what anyone else thought. I say rock the purple hair, my dear !

• wow I wanted my hair purple...

• idk if I'll ever go purple but, if you like it then you should keep it, I love to see people with wild colored hair, I always think they're awesome, brave, and creative which are my kind of ppl...

im thinkin' about going red like rihanna LOL

• Forget them! If you love it, keep it!

• If you feel comfortable and if you can deal with others' opinions, why not! I like unusual people. :)

• im about to dye the tips of my hair purple its my fave color also, so do ya thang girl screw what others have to say

• Some will love it and some will not... It really just depends on how YOU feel about it.

• I just dyed my hair purple too :) I also love it. I think people who say it's too unnatural are just boring.

• If you love it, keep it!

• i'd leave it, you're young have fun.

• You might want to stick to a color that won't make you look like a freak. Good Luck.

• If I could see a picture of it, I could make a better assessment as to whether or not in suits your skin tone, etc. But if you like it and receiving compliments, I'm sure it looks great on you. All that's important is that you're happy with the outcome. Also, it wouldn't be the healthiest thing for your hair to dye it AGAIN.

• im planing to dye my hair black and purple though.

i just love that colour.

Is it all purple?