So,this is a question mainly aimed towards women and girls,since I am one myself.So I am asking,do you girls have any beauty secrets that you have to offer or would love to share?
I love secrets regarding hair and skin.It doesn't matter to me whether it's a secret involving natural ingredients or products bought from the store.All are welcomed!
Please,spread your secrets!Anything?
Most Helpful Girl
Skin fasting: take one day a week off and do nothing other than rinse our skin.
Crisco:As for ingredients, Crisco contains soybean oil (evens skin tone, moisturizes, softens and helps with wrinkles), cottonseed oil (softens) and antioxidant I heard it works just as great as la mer moisturizer which retails around $140
-Dont ever sleep on your face
-Always rub your face in circular motions upwards/outwards while putting facewash or cream. prevents the skin from sagging as you age
- Take vitamin e (I take it once a day)
- use a matte brownish shade eye shadow , one that is a least 3 shades darker then your skin color to contour your nose on the sides, it gives the appearance of a slimmer nose and kind of gives you a appearance of a high nose bridge
- I like to use a shimmery white shadow on the inner corners of my eyes to bring my eyes out
- this thing I learned called tightlinging, which you line the top eyelids of your eyes, its suppose to make your lashes look more volumized.
- I know on this years victoria secret fashion show the makeup artist used lip liner on the center of their lips and got lipstick and rubed it where the lip liner was outwards because it made their lips looked more plumpier
- once a week I do a egg white masks, its great for acne prone skin and supposedly it makes your skin look brighter