How can I not be ugly anymore?

I've asked out guys who I thought were interested in me but I've always been told that I am ugly(yes they have called me ugly) or not hot enough or not attractive enough.I've heard all of this from more than 5 guys so I am done with asking guys out or trying to date because some people don't deserve a boyfriend.but how can I become pretty?can you please tell me any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• well post up pics for the how to become but if not ill actually help you

1) put on make up make sure heavy massacre XD

2)put highlights in your hair. If your hair is black do something sexy like put purple or blue or pink streaks in it

3) read online on ow to grow a big butt (yes that can you go from ugly to hella fine) regardless of your looks

4)when you wear a shirt make sure you show cleavage

p.s. I know it makes you sound like a "hoe" or "slut" but at least ull be pretty and those are juust haaaattterrrrzzz

good luck hope some guy will yes :)

personally I would of loved you XD <3333333333 xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxoo

• dont become a hoe or slut really dude?

• lol mike, you are one odd dude.

• haha so I've been told XD

What Guys Said 5

• The guys who can call you ugly to your face would have made very poor boyfriends over the long run, so really you lucked out there.

Everybody deserves to have someone care for them, and you'll find someone, once you get better at weeding out assholes. The guys who are nasty to you, just stop speaking to them, immediately and permanently. The lot that's left will be a much better pool to choose from.

• You're going to need some pics hun. It would be like saying, What should I do to make my car awesome, and you not being able to see it. If you have pics, post them, or send me a message

• i wouldn't worry about what there saying about you it's there perception of you/ there opinion

the more important thing is that you ignore put it behind you and carry on don't let yourself get down from wht they've told you

if you like what you see in the mirror then don't worry at the end of the day your the most important perosn :)

• Where are your pics?

• message me some pics

What Girls Said 9

• if you send me a picture I can help with what you need to feel prettier.

Trust me this is my thing, I love giving makeovers and am pretty good with colors and whatnot.

If you send me your pic then I can help you with your perfect haircut,eyebrow shape, makeup (if needed), if you need to workout more (if you do, I have some excellent tips), oh and colors in general that will make your eyes and hair look great. so let me help you because it will be fun for me and benefit you! and if you want fashion advice.let me know!

• Instead of asking how you can become pretty, find out how you can become more attractive. It's all about how you carry yourself, you self esteem, hygiene, dressing to your strengths etc. Pretty girls don't always get all the guys/the guys they want.

• aw sweetie hugs I'm sorry. message me with pictures and I can try to help but its hard to say if your actually ugly without pictures you seem like a nice person

• I always think that I not beautiful at all,and I always feel bad,and I have not dated.= =

But do not upset.

I believe that my Mr. Right will wait for me.

Come on! To you and to me.

• We need some pics so we can (DE-UGLY) you. TIME FOR A SWEET MAKE OVER!

• kill the boy

• wear make up and clothes that fits and good to you..the right color..

• i don't know what you look like, but I do know that any guy who is cruel enough to call someone ugly to their face would have been a crappy boyfriend anyway. I feel sorry for the girls they do date.

without knowing how you look, I will give general advice to work out at least 3-6 times a week, get your hair done in the latest style, go shopping for clothes that are trendy and flattering to you, wear makeup that is complimenting to your features and coloring. if you don't know how to put it on go to a makeup counter and have them show you

oh and be confident. once you start making these changes you will gradually become more confident anyway. also don't chase guys sweetie most guys will probably not admit this fact, but it makes you look less attractive. be the girl that THEY think of going after and asking out, not the other way around.

• Those guys sound like jerks, calling you ugly to your face. That's just plain rude. It's good you aren't dating them because they're way too superficial and shallow.

With that said, I'm glad you take initiative and ask guys out. But make sure you're only asking out quality guys, not just any random guy in the hopes of getting a boyfriend.

Ugly people deserve love just as much as beautiful people. Attractiveness is subjective anyway. I believe no one is ugly and everyone has attractive features. You can always get a makeover (new haircut, makeup, clothing, weight loss, push-up bra, acne medication, braces, etc.) as a girl to look better. Not only do you want to work on the outside, but the inside as well. If you feel beautiful, that inner-confidence will transcend and give you a great self-confidence and attitude.