Is it true that guys like blond more than brunette? Is it at all important, what colour of the hair the girl has

I am crazy about this question. The boy I like, love blond and hate brunette...but I am brunet. So now I am thinking about colouring my hair. Is it necessary?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, if you have to change your hair is he really worth it? Is he gonna stop caring about you the minute your brown roots show?

I'm sure he doesn't hate brunettes; some guys prefer blondes but I can;t think of many who just straight out hate a hair colour. Anyways; If that is the case he needs to get over himself and I can;t picture him worth liking.

Meanwhile if you mean he has a preference for blondes (and that in itself doesn't mean he only dates blondes), that's just how it goes sometimes, it's a good thing there's so many fish in the sea =]

What Guys Said 4

• DO NOT dye your hair to get a guy. If you do, you will have already failed.

• Not really necessary..i love both hair.

• HELL NO! I LoOoOOOve brunettes. nuff said.

• Don't change yourself for someone else. I learned that the hard way. You'll just end up regretting it. I have no preference when it comes to hair color, but all the girls I've liked have had some shade of brown hair.

What Girls Said 5

• no def don't change your hair color that's dumb because if he likes yhou he's going to like you for you and not because of your hair color. Here's a good one for you my uncle prefers blondes but he's dating a brunette now and they have great chemistry so I wouldn't worry about it just take it slow and see where it takes you I'm sure its not a big deal to him. If you're wanting to change your color just get a couple of highlites and not because of the guy but because you want to.

• Men do notice blond hair more, but I don't think it is a determining factor. Blond hair just sticks out more because not as many people have it.

• it's not important

• i don't think they care, they care more about face, boobs and butt

• actully the style of hair can mean a lot to some guys because really shows their personality, whether party girl, plain, fun and exciting, ect. especially for first impressions

• No. All guys have different preferences.

Do NOT dye your hair for some kid.