Girls- Whatcha think about this?!

It's really a summer style. Pretty much the California guy look.

But what do you think about it? Here's some pics of what I'm talking about. Not all of them relate to California guy style. But basically shorts, regular t-s, aviators, and stylish hair that's long.

link link link link link

link

Maybe not so much with the beanie all the time but just plain shirts or v neck with aviators. I like just plain base colors like black, white, light grey, dark grey, navy etc..

What do you girls think?

Girls,post your favorite style out of the six pics. THANK YOU!

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like that style its simple but still fashionable. My favorite would be the 1st and the 5th. :)

• Thanks for your answer! Yea me too. I really think the 4th one is pretty stylish as well. Yea it seems so simple and plain, but at the same time it's stylish.

• Yea I like the 4th one as well the hoodie is nice. ; )

• ooops. I mean the 5th. ha ha sorry. But the 5th is similar to the 1rst style that you like. Just a different shirt haha

What Girls Said 8

• Love these styles on a guy. I prefer long hair, but the outfits are cool. It is plain, but I like that :)

• Awesome! Yea I don't like going around wearing labels that everyone wears like Abercrombie, Hollister, Affliction, Ed Hardy, etc.. I like plain with brand secrecy. I actually think plain base colors look better on me anyway. THANK YOU ON THE PREFERENCE OF LONG HAIR! I have Zac Efron's style of hair, but a lot of girls just think it's too boyish and not masculine enough.

• Yupp. Boy bangs are hot to me, and your welcome. I like #3 because of the shirt ad necklace, but beanies are okay I guess. Hides the hair though ;)

• Yup, very true. Thanks

• I like that look.

link

Definite favorite are leather jackets and V-necks.

• I think it is a great look.

• The beanie and hoods look stupid, but everything else is pretty hot.

Make sure you can pull of the haircut though.

• Hoods are stupid too? Hahah well whatever you think. Yea don't worry about the hair part. I get told I look like Zac's twin. Face and hair. I actually went to get my teeth cleaned a couple days ago at the dentist and these girls that worked their commented a lot on my hair haha.

• I think the style's great, but maybe not so long for the hair.. and no light-stache going on please :P maybe a light beard, but no stache.

• Let me guess...the long hair is too boyish and makes a male look not as mature? It's okay if you don't like the long hair...a lot of people say it's too boyish. I don't keep my hair as long as zac's hair in the first photo.. but more like the 4th photo. Yea I clean shave, no worries on the scruffly stache. Thanks for the answer

• 3, 4 . I like a bit of style, but casual. leather jackets are nice but not all the time.

• I agree. I have a nice leather jacket but I don't over wear it. It makes it look like that's the only thing great in your wardrobe. You gotta mix it up a bit too. Thanks for the answer!

• I like it.

I agree with Enchanted.I like that look also

• I LOVE that casual, thrown together, rugged, and boyish look.

• Awesome! Glad girls think it's cool. Yea it's so plain but I think it's stylish. You're right, it's thrown together, definitely rugged, casual, and I guess I see what you mean when you say boyish look? Well what do you mean? ha ha Thanks for your answer

• It's not that plain though, it's still stylish, it just has a more neutral color palette. Boyish as in it's just masculine enough without being too much of a statement. Like when I saw that Zac Efron picture, boyish popped into my mind. And you're quite welcome.

• Yea stylish with a neutral color palette. That's exactly what it is. Ahh I see. Yea long hair also gives off the boyish look.

What Guys Said 1

• Obsessed with efron much? I'd say outta all of em 6 looks best, just kind of average casual dress but still with some style. Maybe wear a necklace or something with it too.